Monday, April 6, 2015

i've lost my stress free

My boss asked me for my "to-do" list.

I'm efficient. I get things done. I do my job. I'm livid at being asked to waste my time ineffectively.
There's not many things I hate more than being asked to do a "to-do" list.

So as protest- I'm taking time to write this post cause this "request" (obviously) pisses me off.

Ugh...there went all my "country" relaxation I got over the weekend. 
We headed out to lake fork again with friends. There's a reason why people that live in the country are so nice and stress free. We made a bonfire and looked at the stars most of the night. It was lovely.

I also read Eloisa's Four Nights , I think she's another that just get better as she goes. I love how she writes lines like "I may have made a fool of myself by falling in love but you have no right to ridicule me for it". Her girls stand up for themselves. Means even more being that it's set in that era. I like it.

 I think she gets her men right too. Good, bad. They're men. I didn't so much care for Mia's book drafts at the start of chapters though.

Also read another Jessica Clare - Body Games - again fun. Nothing memorable between the characters.

ok...back to work...boo