Wednesday, April 15, 2015

lawyers, guns and money

I've taken to checking  Politifact and FactCheck for what's true (or not) every once in a while - cause really I do care -  I just lose attention so quickly with this politics stuff. I can't help it!! 

I'm all for hearing an opinion -especially if it's an informed opinion - I just wish people would stop name-calling / talking so much shit. Does it really make them feel better spewing nastiness like that? I mean I just read someone knocked over Hillary Clinton's fathers' tombstone for cryin out loud! Really?! 

Maybe this cover song will make me feel better...(I like to turn it up loud and kick out at certain parts like he does too).




It's my sisters birthday today -she's such a mother hen (and drove me crazy sometimes because of it) but she's the only other one who understands how truly crazy our parents are - that alone makes us pretty close. So cheers to big sisters!

Finished Time Out by Jill Shalvis -
My favorite hockey player of all time is Lanny McDonald. Not one to write a romance novel about no, but he just put everything into his game. Awesome athlete.

I know I've read a few others of JShalvis's - something about brothers in the wilderness? I liked those - maybe I'll have a Jill Shalvis marathon. I like her style.